The Pennsylvania Manufacturers’ Association sincerely thanks Representative Eli Evankovich, Chairman of the House Manufacturing Caucus, for introducing and fostering the passage of House Resolution 1034, designating October 3, 2014, as “Manufacturing Day” (MFG DAY) in Pennsylvania. This day is a nation-wide awareness effort led by the National Association of Manufacturers, the Manufacturing Institute, and other national manufacturing industry advocates.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is the leading bad actor in what American Enterprise Institute (AEI) Scholar, Benjamin Zycher, calls the, “metastasis of the executive branch.”
Rep. Bryan Cutler’s (R-Lancaster) ice bucket challenge for ALS research may be the most heartfelt in the nation.
Rep. Michele Brooks Brings Power to the People the Old Fashioned Way… Jobs
Warren Kampf Brings Passion for Job Growth, Education to State House
Governor Tom Corbett confronted the state’s most powerful special interest when he asked lawmakers to send him, as part of the budget, bills reforming public pensions and privatizing liq
State lawmakers are in the thick of the frenzy of patching together a spending plan for the 2014-15 fiscal year that begins July 1.
Sound the 6:00 a.m. alarm and cue Sonny and Cher!
Steel Industry, Workers Urge Commerce Department to Stop Dumping of Foreign Steel
- The Bulletin -- August 30, 2012
- The Bulletin -- August 17, 2012
- The Bulletin -- August 6, 2012
- The Bulletin -- July 20, 2012
- The Bulletin -- July 9, 2012
- The Bulleting -- June 22, 2012
- The Bulletin -- June 8, 2012
- The Bulletin -- May 25, 2012
- The Bulletin -- May 11, 2012
- The Bulletin -- April 27, 2012
- The Bulletin -- April 13, 2012
- The Bulletin -- March 30, 2012