This week’s Pennsylvania Newsmakers features a Business Roundtable discussion of the major issues confronting the state legislature, as well as Common Core standards. Joining host Terry Madonna are business leaders Fred Anton, CEO of the Pennsylvania Manufacturers' Association, Gene Barr, President & CEO of the Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry, and Dave Patti, President & CEO of the Pennsylvania Business Council.
Video streaming of the entire program is available right now on the Pennsylvania Newsmakers website.
Airing on the following stations:
- WGAL Channel 8 (Harrisburg and Lancaster) Sunday, June 30th at 7:30 AM
- WBPH (Lehigh Valley and Philadelphia) – Monday, July 1st at 8:30 PM
- WKBS 47 (Altoona) – Saturday, July 6th at 11:30 AM
- WPCB 40 (Pittsburgh) – Saturday, July 6th at 11:30 AM
- CATV Channel 8 – Tuesday, July 2nd at 7:00 PM and Wednesday, July 3rd at 1:00 PM